Friday, July 15, 2005

right, due to erm, "popular" demand as to why I haven't update my blog for 4 days - long time meh? *haha, as usual, I'm blagging - blog lagging - again..

Let's start from Sunday then. Woke up bright and early to go for the sdsc, singapore disablity sports council talk that morning, despite being tired from the day before. Fbc was late, as usual. Sm did not turn up as she was sick. Fbc and I were rushing down to the National Stadium, hoping not to be late. We made it there, with time to spare, only to have T inform us that the talk was cancelled as the speaker had been hospitalised. And that led to one more piece of evidence for us to conclude that 2005 is indeed a bad year.

I don't know why but seems that 2005 is a pretty bad year - seems like a quite a few people passed away. Both fbc and vick agree with me that they do think that 2005 is a bad year. fbc's mum got into an accident and couldn't attend his convocation, v's aunt passed away suddenly, a classmate committed suicide, the ex-president passed away, i've been sick most of the time, so many NS accidents and I am sure the list goes on. I am not saying that unpleasant things do not happen in other years, just that this year seems particularly filled with unpleasant things. Yep and I realise that I've got to keep myself very occupied so that I will not have time to fall sick- leading to at least 2 people questioning why I'm so busy when I'm not working..*haha..

Anyway, the highlight of the day was that fbc and I went to play pool! Yeah, had such fun playing pool! :) fbc is rather good at it, taught me quite a few techniques and stuff..anyone wants to play pool soon?

No comments: