Next topic: My handphone
I really love my new handphone :) Haha, been enjoying using it.
Let's talk about all the good stuff 1st.
It lets me play MP3 on the speaker and pretty clear 2, so I like it cos I dun like stuffing earphones into my ears.
It lets me take photos of people and things around me - seriously "trigger-happy" Haha..I can set the photos such that each time my friends call or msg, I can see their photo! Yeah, so let me take a nice photo of you! :) And then remember to call and sms often.
I love the themes thing, cos I can download a lot themes to "dress up" my handphone. Got a lot of Tatty Teddy ones. :) Plus, I can actually create my own ones..planning to do a Qoo one soon..
I love it tt i can download a lot of animations and cute pix to it, as well as ringtones.
ok lah, 2 tired to think now..
and for the bad stuff..i can think of only 2 lah - cannot "tou pai" other ppl..cos the camera has this really loud sound :( it's ok, i can survive..haha.. And there's definitely not enough storage space. But it's ok again, I will try my best to conserve space :)
No comments:
Post a Comment