Sunday, July 31, 2005

リラックマ

This is the Relax Bear! Had me stumped for a long long time as to what it meant, cos it's read as "Rilakkuma" and I had not idea what that was. Adding to that I mistakenly thought that it was written in hiragana when it was actually written in katakana. Lots of work to do if I'm going to take japanese lang 2 next sem.

Some Links:

Kawaii Gifts - so many nice nice things! Would love to get my hands on one of those spiral notebooks, such as this! :) i've got a file that looks the same as this notebook

http://aym.pekori.to/relaxuma/ - dunno if it's a blog or what..all i know is that there are lots of very nice drawn pictures of relax bear!! :) check out the flash clock too! whoever she/he is..(i think it's a she) must really love relax bear a lot! Relax bear sleeping bags and even a relax bear constellation!

Giant Robot Store - cute button badges!!! :)

リラックマ・ラヴ同盟 - some kind of fan club for relax bear i guess..lotsa movies and images for use!! :) Photos of relax bear shop!

Sanrio - Official website of relax bear...ok lah, I can really read it, just appreciating the pictures...which is many many :)

Rocket Company - looks like relax bear is going to be an advance gameboy game!

Cocolog-nifty.com - and PS2 as well

Korira777's blog - is that relax bear toilet paper I see?

Blog - more rilakkuma I say!

Yaplog - and more!

J-list - handphone accessory! Mayo has one of these! I want one 2! :p

Ufojunkie - relax bear dustbin

Adores - more photos

Kabegami - Wallpapers!

I'm going to kino soon... *smiles* :)

No comments: