A Peek into my Diary:
Monday - Met Jun to have ramen and shop but ended up buying nothing, just walking, talking and laughing :)
Tuesday - Met Fion to watch the last 2 episodes of Hai Tun Wan Lian Ren (glad they're together in the end), ended up buying lots of things (Muji food, craft stuff, Japanese dictionary!), found out that Fitfit is really quite a fat, adorable hamster who likes me and doesn't bite me! but bites its owner..haha :p Its favourite sleeping position? Stuck flat between the back of the running wheel and metal grills with its 4 feet sticking out of the cage!
Wednesday - Dental Appt! Glad that my tooth isn't dead as the other dentist stupidly proclaimed. Reassured that my gum problem is not such a big issue. Maths tuition was efficient, prepared some solutions - hope that becomes a habit even for my own lectures and tutorials!
Thursday - Met Jun to go Chinatown. Realised that we're quite in sync, always late together and the same amount of time. :) Saw many nice nice crystals! And the designs in the Japanese magazines are so nice!! I want one of the magazines...I'll be back! Tried kueh tu tu for the first time? At least I think so..I like the peanut one! Had class dinner at cityhall at 6, with 13 people..haven seen some people for a long long time..hmmm, pretty successful I guess :) 1st time we really like sit down and spend time talking together, at the Esplanade. Usually, we'll just be like in cliques..it was a beautiful night, many different groups of people just sitting down there, talking..and I forgot that it was your birthday..
Friday - Happy Birthday to Vanz! :) Met Xuan and Yani for Macs breakfast at NYP, got extorted and a nice nice cute pair of slippers! :) A lesson on how to use walking aids - Imagined Conversation in my head:
Doc: So how did you injure your leg?
Me: I was learning how to use a walking aid.
Doc: .....
Doc: So now you can put what you've learnt to good use.
Can sense their class' camaraderie, it's so nice to have a good class that bonds together. Kinda envious that I don't experience that in school..
Had tuition at night, realised that my kid's sister is only 20. And her daughter is already 2. And the kid realised that I am only 3 years older than her. Think we are progressing fine where relationship is concerned but not as smoothly academic-wise.
Saturday - work!
No comments:
Post a Comment