Sunday, October 04, 2009

what i chose to do for class for most of this week
most likely the worst week in my entire life in japan..
and with such stunning accuracy
i wrote my own story with the perfect soundtrack..



Big World
by Emilia

Chorus:
I'm a big big girl in a big big world
It's not a big big thing if you leave me
but I do do feel that
I too too will miss you much
miss you much...

I can see the first leaf falling
it's all yellow and nice
It's so very cold outside
like the way I'm feeling inside

Chorus x 1

Outside it's now raining
and tears are falling from my eyes
why did it have to happen
why did it all have to end

Chorus x 1

I have your arms around me ooooh like fire
but when I open my eyes
you're gone...

Chorus x 2

ikeda asked me why does the singer feel big
even though she just had a breakup?
maybe she's trying to encourage herself
trying to be strong?

No comments: