Thursday, August 14, 2008

hoonie is truly really honto ni stuck in inaka :p

yea settling in and not liking it a lot..it's been one week since i reached bungotakada. out of 8 days..my supervisor has left me alone for 5 days..super nice right? sulks..

i feel young naive and am wondering why i left in the first place..lol but well let's hope this is just the beginning

on the plus side i've got a bicycle so that makes me mobile and transport is free of charge..and i've got a big double bed..which i only managed to find bedsheets for after scouring 5 supermarkets and which was the last and only set, by the way. how nice.

and i bought a new canon camera! G9..kinda impulse buy but i've tried weiyuet's and it's pretty gd..and SHUMIE if u're reading this..weiyuet spews plenty of nonsense when he's drunk..hahaha he claims to be KOREAN STAR :p sorry no photos or videos..he wldnt allow me..but it's still my mouth..

ok let's pray hard and hope that things will get better :)

and this is pretty useful

http://bahiaportfolio.wordpress.com/2008/02/22/

osaki ni shitsurei shimasu (for all the nonsense i've been doing on the school com but i cldnt care less..so deprived of internet..)

3 comments:

Bahia Portfolio said...

I'm glad you found my post helpful! I've posted a lot of things about life in Japan so I hope you'll check out some of my other posts (such as http://bahiaportfolio.wordpress.com/2008/07/07/enkai/ and http://bahiaportfolio.wordpress.com/2008/04/01/what-not-to-wear-in-the-workplace/).

Thanks for reading my blog =)

Weiie said...

Hi Hoonie! :D I hope you're having fun in Japan... It's pretty normal to have 2nd thoughts when you've started to live there, but hopefully, things will begin to look up really soon!

I am trying my darnest to get money together for a visit maybe early next year... :D keeping my fingers crossed!

All the best gal pal! And you can do it!

fionisis said...

Hey hoonie!!Haven heard frm u for so long!!sounds qt bad frm ur post..But i'm sure it'll get better soon!!Hopefully by ur next post!!hee...Jiayou!!*hugz*